Choosing a Realtor is like choosing any other service professional, from an accountant to your family doctor. It’s important to do your homework. Think carefully before deciding on a real estate agent. For most home owners, selling their home represents one of the most significant financial transactions of their life. If this describes your situation, you definitely want to find the right person for you.
Abilities matter. And production matters. You want someone with experience, education and a proven track record of successful closings. On all counts, RE/MAX is a solid place to start your search, Nobody in the world sells more real estate than RE/MAX, and RE/MAX agents collectively hold more professional designations than agents at any other national real estate brand. Pamela Young is a top RE/MAX producer and holds numerous designations.
Top 15 Reasons Why – As a Seller – You Should Choose Pamela Young
- I listen to you…this is my first role. I work for you and partner with you to achieve the best outcome for your personal circumstances.
- Knowledge of the market – to determine the best marketing plan and asking price for your home.
- Knowledge of the market – from the buyer’s point-of-view – giving me insight I can use during negotiations.
- I provide honest counsel about your prospects for the successful sale of your home.
- I provide honest counsel about the advisability of selling your home.
- My negotiating experience helps achieve the best possible result for your home sale.
- Through my team of dedicated professionals, I manage all the details throughout the transaction.
- My follow-up and follow-through are second to none.
- I communicate with you on at least a weekly basis, more often when necessary
- I will always deal honestly and ethically with you, and with others.
- My credibility in the marketplace ensures your credibility as a negotiator and knowledgable seller.
- I will uncover “solutions” if problems pop up.
- I will provide service throughout the transaction.
- I will provide service after settlement.
- As my client, you have the full support of numerous great contractors, who I know and trust, for any of your home improvement or maintenance needs
My goal is to (1) provide you such outstanding service that you will tell all your friends, relatives and business associates, and (2) gain you as a lifetime client, not just for one transaction.