Choosing a Realtor is like choosing any other service professional – from an accountant to your family doctor. It’s important to do your homework before deciding on a real estate agent. Your home purchase represents one of the most significant financial transactions of your life, and you definitely want to find the right person for you.
Abilities matter. And production matters. You want someone with experience, education and a proven track record of successful closings. Pamela Young has that proven track record. And she has a record of extraordinary commitment to her clients.
Also, on all counts, RE/MAX is a solid place to start your search.
The RE/MAX Mission: To be the worldwide leader, achieving our goals by helping others achieve theirs. Everybody wins.
RE/MAX became the worldwide leader many, many years ago. Nobody in the world sells more real estate than RE/MAX, and RE/MAX agents collectively hold more professional designations than agents at any other national real estate brand. Pamela Young is a top RE/MAX producer and holds numerous designations.
Top 15 Reasons to Choose Pamela Young as Your Buyer’s Agent
- I listen to you – this is my first role. I work for you and partner with you to achieve the best outcome for your personal circumstances.
- Knowledge of the market – to determine the best home choice and price range for your needs, and your family’s needs. It is important to buy the right home without overextending and exceeding your budget. I promise never to “sell” you a home you should not purchase. My #1 goal is to protect you from making a mistake.
- Knowledge of the market – from the seller’s point-of-view – which gives me insight I can use during negotiations.
- I provide honest counsel about your purchase budget. I want to be sure you can sleep at night and not worry about your next mortgage payment. These considerations are very important to achieving a successful and satisfying home purchase.
- My negotiating experience helps achieve the best possible result for you. This is a win-win for you and the seller.
- Through my team of dedicated professionals, I manage all the details throughout the transaction.
- My follow-up and follow-through are second to none.
- I will communicate with you on at least a weekly basis, more often when necessary.
- I will always deal honestly and ethically with you, and with others.
- My credibility in the marketplace ensures your credibility as a negotiator and capable, knowledgeable buyer.
- I uncover “solutions” if problems pop up.
- I will provide service throughout the transaction.
- I will provide service after settlement.
- As my client, you have the full support of numerous great contractors, who I know and trust, for any of your home improvement or maintenance needs.
- My goal is (1) to provide you such outstanding service that you will tell your friends, relatives and business associates, and (2) to gain you as a lifetime client, not just for one transaction. If I can’t earn that relationship, I need to evaluate where I could have done better, done more.